Sunday, March 4, 2018

Orlando: Tunic. Lenore.

I've decided to bail on texture on Orlando - I just want to get him finished. So, I've painted over the area that I started texturing, and then started w first round of regular shading. I'm hoping to get him finished off quickly, though I'll probably have to stop for a bit for the commission pieces that are coming (they are delayed a bit).



I also started on Lenore from Hasslefree. This should be a quick, fun paint. She came with a slotted base, so I've put some flock on for texture then glued her to the base. Now I will ignore the base until I'm done with her, then I'll paint it and put some flower tufts on. Maybe a butterfly.


What about making a dent in my Arena Rex guys? Don't worry, I have the next one of those picked out and will start on putting him together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment