Sunday, March 11, 2018

Orlando: Belts and buckles, arm.

Finished the painting on Orlando's belts, buckles, and so on.



I also started prepping his arm. This involved putting the pin in and attaching that helmet. That was a big pain - the little straps are tiny, and they needed to be carefully sized and fitted in. One of the straps needed to be trimmed and then bent to fit against the palm of the hand and the fingers. The other needed to be cut shorter and tucked under the thumb. One of the straps came unglued from the helmet when I was trying to fit it into the hand, so that's a bit of repair work I'm going to have to do.


I should have pinned and primed the other arm as well so I could paint them at the same time. I didn't do that, so I'll probably do that next.

No comments:

Post a Comment