Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Lenore: Hair. Orlando: Shading blue.

I started with Lenore's hair. I wasn't sure about blonde for her initially, but I'm feeling it now. I have indeed decided to ignore her eyes, since you can't see them without looking from weird angles.


I'm not sure what other colors will be for her. I like going with colors I don't often use on projects like her. Maybe some teal?

I also started the shading of the blue portions of Orlando's tabard. I have another layer or two of shadow to go.



Hmm. I'm noticing on his back, I've got shadows that are pretty much unrelated between the yellow and blue sides on his mid-back, there. That, of course, doesn't make any sense. I will need to go back and look at that as a whole and see what needs to be changed. Maybe look at the box art for reference. I also noticed  from the box art that I think the lower loop of the belt is supposed to be wider on his right hip than I currently have it painted. I've kind of made myself a line for where I think the edge of the belt is meant to be, and I'm going to use that as a guide for parts that I'm going to re-paint as belt, and so am not going to shade and highlight as part of the tabard.

No comments:

Post a Comment